Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!

We had a great New Years Eve. Of course, we had a neighborhood block party complete with fireworks, Keith's famous ribs, mom's famous potato salad and Courtney's and Dusty's famous beverages!

I need to thank my mom and dad for taking such great care of the boys while we were gone. Thank you just isn't enough but it's all I've got! They have also been doing all our laundry, cooking and shopping since we got home! Sweet!

More thanks go out to Sarah, Colleen, Monica and Beth for taking the boys on tons of playdates! They still talk about how much fun they had, and it was a great break for mom and dad. You guys are the best!

Skyline: Maia and I will be coming to school tomorrow!

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Yipee..a reason to look forward to going to work tomorrow..Maia's coming! Can't wait to meet her! I'll put the coffee on!
Colleen