Sunday, June 22, 2008

I've been tagged...

...by Becky at http://www.journeytoregan.blogspot.com/





5 things I was doing 10 years ago...


1. Changing diapers...I was mom to Dylan, who was 10 months old.


2. We lived outside Atlanta, GA in a little apartment. I hung out with my friend Marla and her 9 month old, Carolina.


3. I worked part time teaching pre K


4. We were getting ready to visit friends for the summer in NJ, VA and MD. (Long Beach Island for Dylan's first bday party!)


5. We spent 4th of July in Centennial Park in Atlanta with Sue, Jen and Mimi






5 things on my list to do today...


1. Pack! (Did it)


2. Take the boys to Summer Camp. (Did it)


3. Take Maia to her eye doctor appointment. (Did it)


4. sell stuff on craigslist (Did it)


5. Get a Starbucks Iced Cafe con Leche. (Didn't have time)






5 favorite snack foods...


1. cereal


2. ice cream


3. popcorn


4. rice pudding


5. doritos






5 things you would do if you were a billionaire...


1. We would both quit working and take the kids traveling the world(with a nanny of course).


2. Donate to charities (Extreme Home Makeover for Xuwen CWI!)


3. Build a vacation home in the Colorado mountains (Hi Sara!)


4. Give lots and lots of money to family


5. Go back to China and bring back more than a T shirt ;)






5 places you've lived.....



(I've lived in more than 5 so I may need to cheat)


1. NY

2. NJ

3. DE

4. Washington, DC (Capitol Hill)

5. VA

6. GA

7. FL

8. Soon...South Carolina


Now, I am supposed to tag 5 people...no time. I'll have to get back to you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're moving!????!! We'll miss you!